Saturday, December 8, 2007

Dove Posso Scaricare Doujinshi

Merry

When I started this blog my idea was to talk about family, marriage, the relationship between man and woman, home management ... at times I have talked about everything except the issues, others have not discussed anything, and in others I take it seriously and consult on any issues. To try to hang here, although I realize that this is the last thing I do ... I admire people who write frequently and that the comments are really good. Marta 're one of those people, or Benita always innovations on the blog, as its last general meeting of shareholders or Angel , although we have a little left you can always write a good theme and make us think, and many other blogs I read.
And some days I hooked a computer to read about, I thought he controlled a little, but it seen that words like geek, facebook, twitter, digital natives, wifi zones ... an unknown world.
My idea was to write about shopping. For another day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment