Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Thank You Samples For Destination Wedding

once I found a suitcase around.











thought they would never dare to leave, so we were surprised when they appeared in a few days: all things were as usual, it seemed there had been nothing. They put posters of "disappeared" with her photo, which some cried and others painted mustache. Eventually covered by little signs, so after a while I forgot and kept their belongings in boxes, just in case again.
More time passed.
When someone found those boxes did not know where they came from - junk, "he said. And the left in the middle of the street, for anyone who wanted.

* actually gave me marisa suitcase, a friend of my mother. and I think if you do not do click on the last image for larger view will not really understand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment