Monday, November 19, 2007

Fun Brain Com Poptropica

Resources blogs and a history

2 friends have asked me to help create a blog. That is easy, follow the steps and "ready" is more complicated when you're dealing with "Create entry", here is where sometimes it is uphill, or when you try to forget you have a blog. But be here. It also has its positive side, meet people, read stories and comments, and nothing like when you see "has 3 comments."

My coaching, as Benita said in a post that I have not met, has encouraged me to write about some features you can add to the blog, and thinking about these 2 friends who want to start a blog ... then go here. Hang

images is easy, just with them into the computer: first page to "create" give to "add image" which is the icon that looks unapequeña photo and then follow the steps that you indicated.
Or, you can post your photos on Flickr and put a link from your blog.

And then there is the option to upload videos to Youtube , but I tell you that this option I have not used a lot ... but there is an option on the youtube page where you can upload the video through a reference in html. (If any expert who can explain better ...)

Another web videos, but my advisor now is not close to me to say. In the meantime I will try to climb a video I saw yesterday, but not before saving the entry. It could happen.

Here is the video.



The other video website Dailymotion is

0 comments:

Post a Comment