Saturday, November 17, 2007

Pms Apo Clonazepam Difference

The adventure of going to the super


I'm reading a book "The Undercover Economist" by Tim Harford. And he had thought of writing something about the book are taken economics classes to practical life. There is a chapter on supermarket prices, to offer products at discount ... Talking about the pricing. Strategies of the famous place where products, brand game.

As I read, I thought I could make a "field study" on the supermarkets and then comment on things on the blog. And today, when I went to shopping, going to plan Undercover Economist as the book says, noting prices, product placement ... Well, I was looking for some almonds I see and I look at the price € 2.80. It seems a bit pricey, but they were the white label of the supermarket and they were the cheapest, so the get in the car. I keep wandering the halls and I see again the almonds, this time to 1.75 €. I think the difference is so back to the first site to set me again, and yes, the price of another corridor is of 2.80 €, the same kernels, the same weight and the same brand. Evidently I return, I take the of 1.75 € and get a hand to see that mark in box and complain about the price but the second mark. End of shopping, checkout and I Combra hazelnuts to 1.75 €. I have written off the book, I managed to see how they play with prices and product placements. Pay all purchase and I follow the advice of my mother and a professor of Management and Control: Review the ticket: they had forgotten to spend a 3x2 offer of a biscuit. Small bug. So I went to Customer Service and there is solution.

0 comments:

Post a Comment