Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Blood Blister Between Teeth




My friends say I am a matchmaker. And yes, they are right. And I also like it. What's wrong with contacting a friend and a friend? maybe nothing will happen, perhaps will not be known or perhaps create a great friendship, or perhaps to achieve the target: are known, like and end up celebrating a wedding. I have a friend, and discovered 10 months ago as a blog of a guy and as I wrote I thought, do I have to tell my friend, it hit a lot, I always forget to tell him to go through there but after a few months I remembered and told. Now they're coming, do not take much time, but things are going well, and she is very happy (and he who does not know him personally, too, or at least I can be, because my friend is a great woman).
Maybe I should start a business, but what better than to introduce some friends? may not be natural, you go looking for it to appear that Prince (or Princess) and suddenly feel that is the person in your life, but maybe, the magic wand is a mutual friend who brings you into contact

0 comments:

Post a Comment