Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Told I Have An Enlarged Ovary

Madeleine McCann

I hesitated a lot to write about this, because I think it is too influenced and do not want to contribute. I do it simply because I think the parents are innocent. Save Now

few days ago someone told me he had seen a movie in which the argument was very similar: girl disappeared from her home at night, suspicious parents, parent who ends up in jail and mother who will retire custody of the children who tienen.Después, thanks to a journalist can demonstrate that everything had been handled, elections were close and politicians interested in closing the case quickly. The father leaves jail dela return them to the niños.No ceases to be a movie based on real echos, but I was surprised.
Now I read in a digital newspaper that parents could be charged with manslaughter, but as every so often say, and disprove.
I think they just try to show my support, believing in his innocence. I do not know how to end the case, it cost me time believing that they are guilty if they do not recognize him and think that everything has been disrupted and they would have suffered the disappearance of her daughter and also take the blame. Yesterday

0 comments:

Post a Comment