Friday, September 28, 2007

My Pregnant Wifes Boobs

Learn disfrutrar Blind Dating


I think we all enjoy looking at all times. And I think that is fine. The problem arises when we complicate looking to enjoy life and we forget to enjoy the little things in life: a conversation with a friend, call a relative or a walk late in the day. We seek the most exotic plans, fill it varipintas activities and we ended up with stress. One day, leafing through a book titled something like "My minutes essence," I think the topic was about how he could get more time we had. But I noticed you put an example: a director of a company leaving work in a hurry to get home, and when I got home I knew I had to go shopping and take your mother to see a friend and number of activities. Of course, every oppressed man thinking he could do anything he liked, all day running and stuff. I do not remember very well as it unfolded, but the author of the book said something like that if the man was put on the car CD music he could enjoy a little more enjoyable. For that, many times about having 3 days of bridge and try to go to the Caribbean and there praticar snorkel, sunbathe to get well brown (and you notice) and make stops in New York and go shopping. Caribbean plan looks good, but let's face it, is impossible. Instead, go for a quiet walk with a friend by the usual street or talking quietly with the person you have on your side sitting on the couch at home can be, at least not as stressful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment